Aerospace Repair Services
Schaeffler Aerospace understands that modern aerospace applications demand rolling element bearings that combine the highest quality and reliability. This is why, through expert diagnosis and repair, we can restore bearings to an as-new condition in less time, for less cost and to the high standards expected from aerospace experts.
Repair Station Service include:
- Cleaning, Inspection, Repair and Alteration of Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings, and Bearing Journal surfaces
- Aerospace, Military, Rail, and Industrial Applications
- Barden, FAG, INA and competitor postitions
- Global network
- OEM, Design organization and DER approvals
Refurbishment advantages vs. new production include:
- lower cost-less than purchase of new replacement hardware (aftermarket)
- Better availability and turn around time (ex. 3 weeks vs. 26 weeks new)
- Less schedule risk-periodically raw material is scarce and industry capacity short.
General refurbishment practices
- Non-destructive testing
- Visual and geometric inspection
- Minor buffing
- Replacement of rolling elements
- Rework (replacement) of cages
- Raceway honing
- Replacement of inner ring
- Replacement of cage
Contact & Publications
For inquiries and or quotes contact us.
Schaeffler Aerospace USA Corporation
FAA Reapir Station:
Certificate Number: BCYR313X
EASA Repair Station EASA 145.6223
Schaeffler Aerospace Germany GmbH & Co. KG, Schweinfurt, Germany
FAA Repair Station:
Certificate Number: F2GY854J
Also EASA, CAAC, and transport Canada approvals
EASA Part 21JDOA
Schaeffler Aerospace Canada Inc.
Air Transport Canada Repair Station:
EASA Repair Station EASA 145.7221
Schaeffler Aerospace (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
EASA License: EASA.145.0752
CAAS License: AWI/384
CAAC license pending
FAA Repair Station
Certificate Number: 3FEY 480C
Schaeffler Aerospace Bearings (Taicang) Co., Ltd.
FAA license: 8S5Y756P (C)
CAAC #D200149 and EASA pending